At this time when travel is limited for safety reasons, we were wondering how to reach you and tell you about our superior MACS system, which we already know works perfectly.
So we encourage you to read the article written by our team, which was published in the Explorer Forum magazine.
Acting on the basis of Art. 13 clause 1 and 2 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection) - further GDPR, DP System limited liability company informs that:
1.The administrator of your data is DP System limited liability company with its registered office in Łódź (91-492), at Bema 61, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000217203, kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Department of the National Court Register, tax identification number NIP: 7282538813;
2.Your personal data will be processed for one of the following purposes:
related to the establishment and conduct of the employment process, based on your voluntary consent and for the purpose (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of the GDPR);
related to the recruitment process, based on your free consent (legal basis: Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a of GDPR); and on the basis of our agreement (legal basis: Article 6 clause 1 letter b of the GDPR)
answers to your questions or solutions to issues raised by you, included in the contact form, contained on the dpsystem.pl website (legal basis: Article 6 clause 1 letter f of the GDPR);
3. The recipient of your personal data may be:
Suppliers of IT systems and IT services,
Entities providing accounting services to the Company, services related to debt recovery, legal, analytical and marketing services,
Postal operators and couriers;
Operators of electronic payment systems and banks in the scope of payments;
Authorities entitled to receive your personal data on legal basis;
4.Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
5.Your personal data will be stored for:
the period of 50 years from the date of termination of the employment relationship between us - in the case referred to in clause 2 point a above
the period necessary to carry out the recruitment process, but not longer than one year from the date of submitting your candidacy to work - in the case referred to in clause 2 point b above
the period of 6 years from the date of termination of the civil-law relationship between us - in the case referred to in clause 2 point c above
the period necessary to answer your questions or provide solutions to the issues raised by you - in the case referred to in clause 2 point d above.
6. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit its processing, the right to data transfer, the right to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent to its processing at any time without affecting the lawful processing that was carried out on based on the consent expressed prior to its withdrawal;
7. You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR;
8. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals listed in point 2) above;
9. Your data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.